Wednesday, May 7, 2008

lets reminisce

since i will be getting a new car soon i'd like to reminisce about the good times, the bad times, the funny times and the things i liked and disliked about my 1990 toyota camry. I'll try to post a new thing everyday or every couple days leading up to when i get my new car.



Memory #1: Broken key

I stopped by Popeyes before work this one day, and i was already pretty late for work (at indian springs as per usual), so I get my food and get back in my car. as i put my key in the ignition it gets stuck, this had happened to me on occasion before so it was no big deal, usually I just turn it harder and itll get unstuck. and i was in a rush to go so i just quickly turned the key and it completely bent! I pulled the key out and just kind of touched it and it just broke in two! good times haha

1 comment:

Seye said...

still lookin pretty