Friday, May 16, 2008

3

my cars like the old benzs, only has one windshield wiper. only its not by design haha. i was leaving the gime one day with allen and greg, and I was getting into my car and then i saw that greg had propped the passenger side wiper up so id have to go to the other side of my car to put it down, so i just reached over and pushed it down, and then it broke and it broke not only the wiper but also the attaching arm so a new wiper couldnt be attached. worse that meant that if i turned on my wipers without propping up the wiper arm then it would scrape right against my windshield. and even worse than that my battery tends to die frequently in cold weather and when i open my front hood it forces the wiper arm to be pressed down so this one time my car died at the intersection of georgia and connecticut and i had to get out and jump my car in the pouring rain and then as i rushed to start driving so id stop getting beeped at i started to drive but couldnt see anything cuz if i used my wipers it would scrape my windshield cuz id forgotten to put my wiper back up. so i put on my hazards and ran out and propped my wiper up, it was pretty bad.
also it was pretty ghetto looking driving around with a broken wiper sticking in the air LOL.
later i just got the broken arm removed completely so i didnt have to worry about that.

No comments: