Thursday, January 24, 2008

i'm not the next of them, i am the first of me

I'd have to say my two favorite reality shows of all time are The Mole and The Apprentice. I don't know anyone else besides my little brother that actually watched and/or liked the mole so i guess i'm just wasting my breath.. or my time typing rather. But anyway so what was sad was that when the mole had to resort to using celebrities due to low ratings, which was a red flag showing that the show was doomed (although they did make a second celebrity season). I must say that I was convinced that Dennis Rodman was the mole in the second season b/c i really thought they wouldn't make a supermodel the mole 2 years in a row, and i still think that was whack for them to do that. Anyway so now that the apprentice has celebrities it seems this is most likely the beginning of the end. I haven't been able to catch any of the celebrity season until tonight since they show it on thursday nights. But just judging from tonights episode, it's seems much worse than previous seasons. The celebrities are playing for charity which is good but basically they were able to call all their big shot millionaire friends to do favors for them (one guy got a $10,000 donation from Richard Branson, the founder of Virgin) Also many of the people aren't used to or cut out for the business world, especially the girls who've lost like 4 weeks in a row. Though Stephen Baldwin is on the show and he was actually on both celebrity mole seasons, and he's pretty funny. Also Ivanka Trump is so hot. And it's still better than most of the reality shows currently on tv.

No comments: